Sunday 30 December 2007

Maggie and Angus the dog



This is Maggie and the little Scottie dog Angus.

The paper again is DCWV it is glittery but I don't think you can see it very well in the picture.
The happy Birthday lace is from lakeland, I bought it a long time ago and have never used it.

I am quite pleased with this one lol!! I am going to work for a couple of hours tomorrow it is our year end as the company I work for is American, hopefully I may get some more time on Tuesday.

Sue :o)

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, those stamps are so cute, I must get the dog one. Don't work too hard tomorrow and I hope you have a fabulous New Year

Natalie said...

Great card, I love how you have combined the two stamps. x

Anonymous said...

"Happy New Year" have a great time:)

Dawn Wheeler said...

AArr how cute is this card ,Dawnxx

simplyfairies said...

Awwww this is sooo cute....