Saturday 1 December 2007

December has arrived with a BANG

Well December has arrived, the weather here in Bristol today is awful rain and gail force winds and hail that has covered the ground like a sheet of snow.  

Number one son ( well only son actually) came up with a great idea for a Christmas present for his dad, can't tell you what it is as hubby has a tendency to read this, anyway I thought great order it on the Internet and have it delivered to work, must have been joking everywhere is sold out and not sure if they will get more stock before Christmas!!!


Step in my Hero Kim from the purchasing department who had already managed to get one girl at work a Wii lol!, I know he is a genius lol!. Anyway he managed to get me this thing we wanted!!


I decided to take an afternoon off yesterday and get the rest of it done, why is it you can't get what you want it's only the 1st December!! 

 
Some good news my papertrey ink order arrived yesterday along with my concave corner punch from Funky Kits thank you Michelle at the card grotto for the tip, and a couple more Nellie's lol!, why can't everyone be as easy as me to buy for!! I have no trouble ordering what I want from the Internet lol!.


Nearly finished my ramblings except to say I am turning into my mother, I went and bought a clothes airier today to put in the conservatory to try and get some of this endless washing dry, always said I would never have one as I can't bare to see washing hanging about lol, Oh well it comes to us all eventually getting like our parents that is lol!!!. Have a great weekend Sue :o) 

No comments: