Sunday 28 October 2007

Retail Therapy



Had some retail therapy today bought some trays for my card, it gets damaged in the boxes so I am hoping this solution will keep it better. See photo.
Top tray A4 mixed second tray my beloved bazzil, third tray DCWV metallic, fourth tray DCWV mixed plain cardstock.
Also bought myself a new chair in staples where I bought the trays, bargain at £25. We were by the grange so I went in and bought the DCWV 6x6 christmas stack, I have the 8x8 glitterstack but it is more traditional colours this has come nice pink papers which is what I wanted for the girls. Oh I also bought a mouse mat with one of those gel pads for you wrist, doing so much blogging looking at all these talented people cards my wrist gets sore!!!
You think this is bad him indoors went and bought a 26" flat screen tele for the bedroom to watch his golf!!!!
I am cheap at half the price. Sue :o)

No comments: