Monday 22 October 2007

Millie's Exploding Box

This box was made for Millie's 4th birthday. The photos I used inside were taken at another friends baby's christening. I also made Ellie a box instead of a Christening card sadly I forgot to take any photos before I gave it to her.

My Bella's were here from Canada when I got home today, I ordered them the same day as my craftwork cards stuff and that still isn't here strange that!!!

Cant wait to get started, but had a very busy day at work today and Neil was here for tea tonight.
Think hubby is off to golf tomorrow night wants to make the most of what is left of the light nights so will get some time then, work so gets in the way Sue:0)



1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

Lovely box Sue, what a lovely gift, really cute! :0) Can't wait to see some creations made with your new Bellas!