Tuesday 30 October 2007

I Have Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Julie from Julie's Japes, so here are my answers:

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

Papers every time, the trouble is I like to look at them for a while before I use them!!!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?

Stamps every time there are just so many gorgeous one available.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

Cards, I like scrapbooking but I love giving cards to people and making them smile.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home?

Since Neil left home to live in his own house I have a lovely big craft room, I would love to have a craft store

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?

I like less is more type cards, but sometimes I struggle and find it quite difficult but I am getting there!!

Everyone I know has been tagged, but if you see this post and haven't been, considered yourself tagged by Sue :o)

No comments: