Friday 18 April 2008

First 12x12 Scrapbooking Page



As I told you in my post below I went to a scrapbooking party yesterday evening,it is a company called craft ed the lady running it also called Sue... it was her first one so we were her guinea pigs.There were only 5 of us there you take along a photo and you all do the same basic layout then you add your own photo and personalise it. The theme was family and as this is the only photo that I have with my mum dad sister and me in I decide to do this one even though its not a terribly good photo.
It was a fun evening and we all enjoyed it, Sue did really well as I think she was a little nervous and of course I spent some money!!!
Thanks for looking Sue :o)


6 comments:

MichelleO said...

Very sweet family page. I actually started out this craft as a 12x12 scrapbooker, now I only do it at crops. Hope you enjoyed it and do more you did a great job.

Jo said...

Well done Sue, it's fab and as for spending money, well, it would have been rude not to!!!!

Gina said...

Lovely page, the colours and layout is great :)
Gina x

Natalie said...

This is a lovely page Sue, I especially like the colours. I am looking forward to seeing what you bought. x

Manna said...

SWEET! Very pretty! Like Natalie, what did you get?!?

Michelle Short said...

What a lovely page Sue. I love the papers and the soft colours, really like the wording down the side and the embossed flowers :0) x