Sunday 27 April 2008

CCT one for the girls/ Burns Unit


Let me explain the title for this..it is my card for CCT girls just wanna have fun but it is also going to a burns unit in the USA.
I spent the day spring cleaning my conservatory yesterday lets just say I like things to be clean but I don't like cleaning!!
So last night at 9.30pm when I finally sat down to do a bit of blog hopping I wasn't best pleased.. I always try and visit my sisters from the SBS9 on a weekend so that was where I started and one of the first blogs I looked at was Debbie and she had a link to her daughters blog as she has decided to share her story of a terrible accident that she had two years ago, you can read Sara's story here.
She is challenging you to make a card to send to the burns unit where she was treated to brighten someone day...so this is where this card is going and hopefully it will do just that!!!
The stamp is a HH and the papers are DCWV Nana's kids and they are all sparkly
Thanks for looking Sue :o)

19 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers you have used. Nikki x

Sandy said...

Oh so lovely. Fabulous card.

Michelle Short said...

Lovely card Sue, really like the papers and the colours. What a lovely thing to do, off to read her story now :0) x

Debbie Yates said...

Of Suzanne it is just gorgeous - thank you so much for stepping up to the challange - I have to tell you, it gave me chills when I read your blog and saw your card - this will go a long way in helping Sara heal - thank you sis...God bless

Natalie said...

This is just lovely Sue, I am sure it will brighten up someone's day. x

Jutta said...

Lovely card and the image is so cute.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne, love the papers and that image is so sweet.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sarah said...

Lovely card Sue and what a really lovely idea. I love the papers you've used.
xx :0)

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Lovely card, and that nestabilities keep being great. Never get enough off them. Beautiful coloured.

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card, am sure it will bring a smile to someones face!!
Clairexx

Manna said...

This card is so very pretty, Sue! Your card and your very big heart will sue to touch someone!

Deb said...

such a pretty card, gorgeous bright colours guaranteed to brighten up someones day!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Gina said...

This card will brighten anyones day, it is lovely, great image too
Gina xx

Sara Frawley said...

Sue, thank you so much for participating in my challenge... your card is beautiful. You have many blog readers and hopefully they will take the challenge too. It always helps when we can bring a smile to an unsuspecting someone's day. God Bless!

jjcreations said...

This is wonderful. I love the little flowers along the top, and the little buttons on the bottom. Another bright and beautiful card. Joan

Katie said...

Another beautiful card Suzanne!

Katie
x

wendy said...

Brill card! Fantastic...it will brighten anyones day!

Lou Sims said...

Fantastic card and like you, was very touched bt Debbie and her daughters accounts of that harrowing day.

Kim Marie said...

Wonderful card, Sue! Someone will be so blessed to get it! She is making someone smile right now!
Kim Marie