Friday 11 April 2008

The Best Day!!



I have had the best day today...I have been crafting for most of the day and I have so enjoyed it!! I could get used to this but I guess it wouldn't be such a pleasure if I could do it all the time!!!!
This card has been made for a young couple who have recently been renovating an old house and moved in last week now I can here you thinking this isn't a new home card!!! ahh well you see they have just come back from a short holiday in Tokyo and while they were there he proposed to her so I have made this card hoping to kill two birds and all that ( I must say i don't like that saying) Gosh I am waffling today!!
It has been inspired by Michelle from the card grotto check out her blog the cards are amazing... my thinking is she is also a young person so I am hoping it will appeal to my young friends!!
Promise this is the last today!!
Thanks for looking Sue :o)

13 comments:

tracie said...

oh wow this is cute - gorgeous, I love days like that too, have a good weekend :-)x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Sue, just right. It's been great seeing all your cards, I am so glad you have had a nice day. x

Han said...

Sue this is soo cute, I am sute they will love it xx

Diane.W. said...

Hi Suzanne,all your cards are great,you have been busy & your candy looks fab!!! :o)x

Annie said...

A friend told me about your blog and I am so glad she did - oh I love this card.

So sweet

Ann xxx

Debbie said...

Another great card,you have been busy today!

Manna said...

This is SWEET! You even gave them brushed on thier cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! so nice to have a 'crafty' day :)

debby4000 said...

Stunning, beautiful and elegant and oh so cute.

suzann said...

It sounds like you had a fun and rewarding day! This card is great and I love the colors!

Deb said...

fantastic card, I am sure they will love it

Vicki said...

Sue this is truly beautiful and i am sure the young couple will love it too. xx vicki xx

Michelle Short said...

Awww, how cute! Lovely card Sue, I bet they will love it. Thank you for the kind acknowledgement :0) I LOVE that stamp, really must buy it!! GORGEOUS!! :0)