Saturday 12 April 2008

Annie's Blog Candy



I have made this card for Annie's birthday blog candy challenge to make a girly card with flowers.
Every card I see with this Tilda I just love but I don't own her Gina kindly sent me this image, but yesterday Sir Stampalot had a big list of new Tilda's available and this was one of them so hopefully she will be landing on my mat very soon with a few friends!!!
The paper is my last piece of this DCWV DP which I just loved because of the colours.
Hope you like it Annie better late than never.
Thanks for looking sue:o)

6 comments:

Manna said...

She is adorable! I think I have made up my mind to order some Tildas to play with now.

Natalie said...

This is lovely, I am sure Annie will love it. x

Deb said...

it is so pretty Sue, glad you managed to get this one!

Vicki said...

Another lovely card Sue. I too paid a visit to sir stampalot and got quite a few new tildas, can't wait for them to arrive. I look forward to seeing what you create with your new stamps. xx vicki xx

Michelle Short said...

Isn't she lovely?! Great colours and love your layout with the sqaure and diamond in the papers, great effect. Love how you have done the message too! :0)

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!...I love your Tilda, coloring and layout!!