Wednesday 26 August 2009

Friday Sketchers Baby Card




I was asked to make a couple of cards by a friend at work for a new baby.
I decided to use the Friday Sketchers Sketch for one of them and forgot to take a photo of the other one before I gave them to my friend.
The problem being it is getting darker earlier.. it is too dark when the cards are finished and I forget to do it in the morning before I go to work.

I have used a little forever friends stamp the papers are Blueberry Hill by papermania the white paper is glittery honest even though it is not showing up on the photo, flowers from my stash and sentiment done on computer.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

13 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright freah colours.
Oh and love those sandles, hope they were as comfy as how lovely they look.
Sally. x

jacque4u2c said...

This is just adorable!!!!!! Makes me sleepy! ;o)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sue - love the image. HINT - don't post your second baby card until you check out CCT tomorrow {wink}. Lol Lynn ♥

Michele Roos said...

Awwwwwww such an adorable card Sue. Love the FF image and the paper piecing also. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, wonderful flowers and colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Sue! I bet the lady at work was thrilled! I would have been! How's Honey doing? She looks gorgeous in your profile photo.
Viv xxx

Natalie said...

Lovely card Sue, I love this little FF stamp. x

jo said...

thank you for kind words on my card,
your card is amazing hun , hugs jo x

Jill said...

beautiful baby card Sue, love the paper piecing, and the FF image hugs Jill xx

Annie said...

such a pretty card Sue, and perfect for this week's CCT theme too!
hugs, annie x

Cardmaking Galore said...

A really cute card! love the pink

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Sue. Gorgeous papers and flowers.
xx :0)