Monday, 31 August 2009

Explosion Box and room!!

I have been busy today making an explosion box for a girl at work for her MIL 40th wedding anniversary on the 13th Sept but she needs it for tomorrow.
Not much to say about it as I have made so many!!! See pictures below.






WHO WORKS IN A MESS LIKE THIS????



I DO!!!

Now for the EXPLOSION room, I am ashamed to say this is my craft room today at 12.30pm now I am hoping by owning up and showing you this awful mess it will shame me into tidying up.
Hopefully I will be back later on with a picture of a TIDY room...I can't work in this mess anymore!!!

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

9 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Wahoo! That is a mess :) Makes me feel so much better - My crafty space gets that bad too!
Love the box. Kim

Sue Moone said...

Love the box, my kitchen table looks just like your craft room at the moment, he he!
Sue x

Jill said...

gorgeous box Sue, such a keepsake, aww your craft room looks much like mine lol (don't tell anyone) hugs Jill xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lol, This Sue makes me feel soooo much better, although I could beat that mess.....He He!!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Natalie said...

Love the explosion box Sue, it's gorgeous.

If I had a craft room it would look like that too. x

Maria's Cards said...

Oh my what a mess, but don't worry mine is the same lol. Love the box. Maria x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous memory box, its stunning.
Glad its not just me that makes a mess.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful box Suzanne.

Hugs Riet.x

Mandi said...

OH i only just seen this and Im laughing cos my room is identical hun LOL
Creative mess...not any old mess ha ha

xx