Thursday 27 August 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge



Gosh what a difference it makes with the nights getting cooler and darker...this is my third post in 3 days which is unheard of at the moment.

I hate the dark winter nights that are lumming on us very quickly at the moment but it does mean I get some crafting done instead of spending it in the garden.

This card is another one of the order I did for a girl at work.

The sketch is the papertake weekly challenge this week.
I have had this PB stamp for 2 years and I have never used it, I think I need a slapped wrist...my 10% pay cut has made me think more about using older unused stash.
The papers are some of the first I ever bought and I am not even sure what they are I think they are do craft!!
Image coloured with promarkers and flowers and charm from my stash, sentiment is crafwork cards.



I received this award from the lovely Natalie who has passed it onto all the PFP DT and I would like to do the same, they are just the best bunch of girls and are always there for you whatever happens long may our new friendships continue.


Thanks for looking Sue :o)

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet PB image. Brilliant job using old stash.
luv
Debby

tanja said...

hihi it's lovely card with the penny mousse love it by by tanja

Vicki said...

Aww Suzanne this is just beautiful, that image is adorable, I just love it!

Hugs
Vicki x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Sue, great PB image. I remember these papers they were among some of the first I bought. x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sue, love the PB image, I too am having to use my stash and try not to spend (it's not easy is it?) hugS Jill xx

Stephanie said...

You really do make the best cards Sue - always such a pleasure to stop by!

Have a fab weekend hun - PTI goodies should be here soon!!

Hugs
Steph xxx

Annie said...

love the cute mice image and those are pretty papers you found in your stash!
hugs, annie x

Maureen said...

great card...PB has so many cute images....great layout too!
((()))reen

Deb said...

beautiful card Sue, love the subtle colours! hugs Debx

Kim Marie said...

darling, darling card, Sue! Adorable little ones!
Kim Marie

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Sue, beautiful colours. I have to admit that I too have this stamp, but haven't used it, so my wrist needs slapping too!
xx :0)

Lyzzydee said...

Very pretty design!

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card and great colour scheme