Monday 10 August 2009

Passion for Promarkers 12th Challenge



Here we are at week 11 for the PFP challenge.I can't believe that 11 weeks ago our challenge started and every week brings more and more fabulous cards from all you lovely people who come and join us.

This week the colours are Cocoa and Rose Pink chosen by Natalie...I thought this would be a nice easy one but I just couldn't decide which image to use, I coloured 3 or 4 before I decided to use this PB Bitty Bear Angel.

Her fur has been coloured with coca and then I went over the top with ivory which gives this slightly mottled effect.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

10 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a sweet adorable card... fantastic.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Tracy said...

Oh I love the colouring Suzanne, and my favourite image. It's such a gorgeous card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image and love the square doily.
luv
Debby

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Sue, what a great technique with the ivory!
Debz
xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the cute image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Sue, wow what a fabulous card love this weeks colours for the pro markers challenge and this image is just the cutest!! hope you are well hunny and enjoying some sunshine, hugs Linda x

Joy said...

Hi sue lovewly card. Have you looked on Marlenes blog? xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Sue, I love the image so cute hugs Jill xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Sue. x