Sunday, 13 January 2008

Sue Dreamer "Thank You"




Had to go to Hobby Craft earlier to buy boring things like white card, foam pads and stazon black ink pad.

I have to say it is not my favourite craft store but I thought well I'm here now best have look about.

As I thought not much worth buying but I did get this lovely Sue Dreamer "Thank You" stamp, I had some of her stickers from QVC and used nearly all of them. I love the casual writing!!!

Also picked up these bright yellow silk flower, thought they might be OK for Easter!! we will see lol. Sue :o)

3 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Great things to have in your stash ,Dawnx

Debbie said...

Hi Sue
Have to say not my favourite craft store either ... but sometimes you find some real gems that you wouldn't have ... that little stamp is gorgeous and I just love the colour of those yellow flowers ... very vibrant perfect for Easter cards with your lovely chicks
Debbie
:-)

Kim Marie said...

The flowers already make me think, "Spring!" I have to say though, my favorite card this week is the one you made for your son! I love the frog! The beautiful simplicity of the cards make them so wonderful! Thanks for posting!
Have a blessed week!
Kim Marie
SBS9