Sunday, 27 January 2008

Beate's weekend Sketch # 32



A friend has asked me to make a 50th Birthday card for her siter-in-law who has just moved back to England after living in New Zealand for 25years.

I thought I would use this lovely "High Hopes Sheep" which Michelle at the cardgrotto kindly stamped for me in a swap.

New Zealand is famous for sheep isn't it!!! I am still happy about the idea but not sure if it works with this sketch,may have another go later with a different layout. Sue :o)

11 comments:

beate said...

Suzanne, that's adorable!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles

Claudia said...

wooooonderful sue.
this high hopes is just adorable. you are lucky to get some.

** Isa ** said...

IT works beautifully Sue!!! I so love High Hopes stamps!!! :oD

Hugs x

NattyK said...

Great card, I love the image and background paper. x

Han said...

Very striking card sue I love the pink and black. Hanxx

Amber Porter said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Too freakin' cute!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I love this!!!! this is sooo Cute!!

LuLu said...

What a great card and the sheepis "to die for" ! ! I must add some more stamps to my collection - as if I need an excuse ! LOL

All Pink girl said...

Fab card love the colours and the stamp so cute ,Dawnx

Manna said...

This is very cute!

gina said...

gorgeous card Sue
Gina x