Monday 27 July 2009

Honey and a wonderful award



I have received this fabulous award from my friend Natalie but I can only pass it onto one person so I need to give this some thought... I will be back later with my thoughts!!



Honey at Blaise Castle



Come on dad throw that ball!!

I have no card to share today, it is my 35th wedding anniversary so hubby and I took a day off work so we could take honey to the seaside for the day.
The weather has been kind and very sunny most of the time just a few showers of rain, but when we arrived at Burnham which is about a 30 mile drive from were we live only to find they do not allow dogs on any of the beaches between May and Sept.

Now as a responsible dog owner I find this very frustrating but I am sure there are others who have strong feelings about allowing dogs on beaches too.

We had some fish and chips on the sea front which just has to be done when you are at the seaside!! this is the only time I eat them.
Poor honey was like a coiled spring as she was expecting to have a god run...we had her bag with her beloved tennis balls and thrower and water bowl and water but she just couldn't understand why she had to stay on the lead.

On the way home we stopped at Blaise Castle which is a local beauty spot with lots of space for everyone...dogs included and a lovely time was had by all.



These ball are all mine I tell you!!


Thanks for looking
Sue :o)

8 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary Sue, wow Honey has grown she is gorgeous but how annoying that they will not allow dogs, that would have drove me nuts, bad owners always spoil it for the rest of us don't they
Hugs Gina xxx

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Sue! I can't believe how gorgeous Honey is, she's so cute! That's a real shame about the beach, it's so unfair when there are well-behaved dogs and owners out there who will act responsibly. She certainly looked like she enjoyed herself at Blaise Castle.
xx :0)

debby4000 said...

Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary.
Can't believe how much Honey has grown and how beautiful she is.
luv
Debby

Penni said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary Sue!!!
Congrats on the Blog Award too!

Honey is soooo cute - she look as though she really loves to play ball!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary Sue. Sounds like you had a lovely day. I love the photo's of Honey.

MichelleO said...

Happy Anniversary! And oh my look how big Honey has gotten! She is really gorgeous! And looks like she really enjoyed the day!
HUGS
MichelleO

Jill said...

congrats on your 35th Wedding Anniversary, aww Sue I just can't believe how much Honey has grown, she's gorgeous hugs Jill xx

Maureen said...

first Happy Anniversary! And second - I love the pics of Honey - wow - has she grown up! That second pic of her is a stunner! Model material I'd say!
((()))reen