Wednesday 8 July 2009

CCT Stich in Time



Would you believe I made this card 3 days ago and I have just realized if I don't post it tonight I will miss the challenge. It's not like I get lots of cards and challenges done at the moment but time literally flies by!!! This is for the CCT stitch in time challenge, the image is from the Hope and Glory from the greeting farm and is available from Tracey at Dies to Die For.

The bottom flowers were cream and I used my new snow angel glimmer mist it is beautiful but you cant see it on the photo.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

7 comments:

MichelleO said...

ADORABLE! I think this is one of my favorite GF images! Love the colors -
HUGS
MichelleO

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Penni said...

Love the blues & pinks. Really pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

Natalie said...

Sue this is adorable. x

Jill said...

ohh Suzanne this is gorgeous I love the image and your layout is fab hugs Jill xx

Sarah said...

Adorable Suzanne!! How cute is that image, and I love those colours.
xx :0)