Saturday, 25 July 2009

Just Magnolia Sketch Challenge



There is a great sketch by Tab over at Just Magnolia this week and this is my entry.
Tilda with flowers has been coloured with promarkers and the papers are BG wisteria.

I also want to say a great big Thank You to Nikki over at Bunny-Zoe Crafts for a fabulous service, I ordered some crafty bits yesterday lunchtime and they arrived this morning, thanks Nikki for a great service.



And last but not least I have received this fabulous award from my fellow DT member Sarah at PFP. Thank you Hun it is much appreciated.



Hope you all have a great weekend

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Thats what I call speedy service. Gorgeous card. x

Gina said...

gorgeous card Sue :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is gorgeous Sue, so pretty and I love your colouring of this cute Tilda, I'm glad your goodies arrived so quickly. Have a wonderful Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Laura Evangeline said...

Just lovely!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Stunning card Sue, love the DSP, my favourite & one of my fave Tilda's. Love Tab's sketch, must have a go if I get time. Thanks for my lovely card by the way, I am over the moon with it.

My MIL by the way got into crafting through me, after my father-in-law said it was all a waste of money!!!!! She is doing a grand job of spending all his pension......needless to say he hates it when we get together as i introuce her to more stuff!!!

Hugs

Sarah

lyzzydee said...

What a lovely card, I am still loving magnolias!!!!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the Tilda image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Oh Tilda is gorgeous and love the papers.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Hi Sue, there is an award for you on my blog.

Natalie x

Kim Dellow said...

So Pretty, adorable card. Kim

Kim Piggott said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x