Saturday, 24 November 2007

Family Christmas Cards






Set to last night and started making family Christmas cards, 5 down ? to go. Must say I enjoyed making them will have another go tonight while watching strictly come dancing. It's getting very competitive now but still love watching it, I can't believe they do so well with just a week to learn it all!!

I was so made up today Kimmie from Kraftin Korner left a comment on my humble little blog,it makes you feel really good knowing someone you admire so much takes the time to leave you a comment!! Sue :o)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely cards Sue, I see you are enjoying your Nesties! :0)

juliejules said...

Hi Sue, love the way you have cuttlebugged the larger scalloped circle. Jules

Kim said...

beautiful cards here......

NattyK said...

Great cards, love how you have used the nesabilities. x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Awwwww!! You're so sweet to say those things!! Your cards are so CUTE and I especially love the patterned papers on the last two!! Great job with those hedgies!!

Clare said...

Lovely cards, especially like the cute hedgehog ones!