Tuesday 9 March 2010

Passion For Promarkers Week 42



This week at PFP we have a colour challenge for you from our GDT member Sarah W.
The colours are bright green and mango I have used this sweet little Geisha girl from craft work cards I bought them a couple of years ago and this is the first time I have used them.
The papers are Blue Hill Collection by Crate Paper which are double sided I have stamped some little flowers on the plain side to mirror the flowers on her dress.

The sketch is the one from Sketch Saturday this week.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

4 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Hi Susanne...you are one of the lucky winners of my Mother's Day giveaway! Can you please e-mail me your addy ASAP so I can foward it to the dotcomgiftshop!

Enjoy your goodies when they arrive!

Hugs Judy xx

judylaing@talktalk.net

chris said...

Hi there Suzanne
this is very special.love it.

Glittertastic said...

Love the Geisha image - so pretty!

Natalie said...

Lovely card Sue. x