Friday 12 March 2010

Birthday Card for Jayne



My colleague at work has her Birthday on Sunday and she is feeling a little cheated this year as she will be celebrating Mothering Sunday and her Birthday together.
Here is the card I have made for her and for the first time in a while I actually like what I have made!!!
I think I am veering more and more towards the simple clean and simple style of card.
This very cute LOTV Teddy was bought just before Christmas and this is his first outing... there are lots of new ones available from LOTV that are super cute but I decided I must use this one before even thinking about ordering any of the new ones.

Don't forget it is DIGI FRIDAY over at PFP

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

2 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the cute image and the colour scheme suits it perfectly. Glad your mojo is starting to come back :) Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love the image. x