Tuesday 2 February 2010

Passion for Promarkers All Creatures Great and Small



This week at PFP we have a theme for you to play with "all creatures GREAT and SMALL"
Now my first thought was to use one of my cute PB mice or hedgehogs then I found this High Hopes Carpenter Ant and nothing can be much SMALLER than an ant but what fab little creatures they are such GREAT workers!!!

The papers are a mixture of BG and SU with a simple little layout and I have the perfect card for my brothers birthday this month.

Have fun with this weeks challenge and thanks for looking. Sue :o)

9 comments:

Wiccababe said...

what a fabulous man's card - this is just perfect Sue
Debz
xx

Michelle Short said...

Apologies for lack of commenting recently Sue but I love this card, great papers and layout. I love that stamp! I hope you are well x

Unknown said...

What a great card Sue!! I love this BG paper - really masculine and what a cute and handy any to have around eh??!! Lol Lynn ♥

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and so perfect for a chap.
luv
Debby

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Sue another fabulous card, loving the image you've used. Hope your having a good week so far and not working too hard! hugs Linda x

Deb said...

fantastic card, so love that image, I had him a while but not used him yet, hugs Debx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love him, hes great....love the colours and your LO

hugs shell xx

dining table said...

This is something that men would not be shy of. The card is intended really for men. The colors are so manly.

Wendy said...

Great card, Sue....totally fun image!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9