Thursday 28 January 2010

Tim Holts Distress Inks for sale

UPDATE THESE ARE NOW SOLD

I have decided to part ways with my distress inks we just don't get on!!! (I get disillusioned every time I try to use them)
If I don't sell them here they will be going on ebay.

I have 7 almost full refill bottles (just a couple of drops gone from each) £1.25 each (cost new £3.50)

colours
Worn Lipstick
Scattered Straw
Faded Jeans
Tattered Rose
Vintage photo
Antique Linen
Milled Lavender

I have colours mustard Seed and Shabby Shutters unopened ink pads £2.25 each (cost new £4.50)
I also have 4 opened but hardly used ink pads £2 each

colours
Antique Linen
Tattered Rose
Aged Mahogany
Dusty Concord

50p P&P for each item sold individually...I will combine P&P if you want more than one item

I will sell the whole lot for £21 including P&P

If you are interested please email me at slumber@me.com

Thanks for looking Sue:o)

1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Sue, I have sent you an e-mail. Kym xxx