Sunday 10 May 2009

Sketch Saturday and Just Magnolia



I coloured this Tilda on Friday night I was determined to try and get the Just Magnolia challenge done this weekend sometime I missed last week (life is still a bit hectic!!!) I choose this Tilda because she has a heart stitched on her dress and the challenge is stitching. I am still not confident with my sewing machine so I have used some ribbon with stitching printed on it and I have done some faux stitching around the matt that she is mounted on.

I have used the Sketch Saturday Sketch the image is not quite the right shape but it has adapted quite well.

The papers are the Blue Hill collection from crate paper, they are so gorgeous they have a beautiful texture I hate to cut them up!!!



Here is the inside of the card.

20 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,l love the image and details.

Hugs Riet.x

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! cUTE! cUTE!

Rach said...

a fabulous card sweetie, great papers and detail.. I thought your stitching was real! even when i had a closer look.. thank you for joining us at just magnolia.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Suzanne, what a fabulous card hunny, fab image and stunning papers. I hope you've had an enjoyable weekend, enjoy the rest of your evening, hugs Linda x

Sonia said...

What a lovely card Suzanne, beautfully put together.
Hugs Sonia x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the decorated inside too :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

hi suzanne,
your card is so very pretty, i love the colours and the image!

hugs
alexandra

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Sue, the papers are so pretty :)
Gina xxx

pickle said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne. Love what you have done with the little heart charms and you have coloured Tilda beautifully xx

Lyzzydee said...

I must dust off my magnolias!!

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card Sue!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Glad to see you blogging again sweetie, missed you x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Sue. x

Jayne Hayward said...

Really love this card and the dp is really nice. Love the colours you have used and the flowers.

Jayne xx

Annie said...

such a beautiful card! I love the papers and your darling Tilda in pink. hope you are enjoying the sunshine and FIL is on the mend. hugs, annie x

Alex said...

Sue, this is beautiful - I love the colors and the inside looks fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Sue x

Mina said...

beautiful card...I love all your detail and your charms are so pretty...fabulous Tilda...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

Sanne said...

A really wunderful card and nice colors! It is so gorgeous!
Sanne :o)

Jill said...

beautiful card Suzanne, I love the faux stitching and the little hearts hugs Jill xx

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous papers and the cute Tilda image has been coloured beuatifully, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x