Saturday 23 May 2009

Friday Sketchers



I love this fabulous sketch on Friday Sketchers,I have kept this card very simple as the papers are so beautiful, they are BG marrakech... I need some more!!! I have used them so much I am running out!!!
The gorjuss girl is courtesy of Natalie (thanks hun) she is just so cute with her scull and cross bones in her hair.

She has been coloured with pro-markers don't forget the new challenge on Tuesday with fabulous prizes see the info here

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

11 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sue, your colouring is amazing so detailed hugs Jill xx

Unknown said...

I so agree about the BG paper - I have a sheet of this I will NEVER cut into!! Really lovely card Sue. Lol Lynn ♥

Natalie said...

Great card Sue, love the papers and your colouring is fab! x

MichelleO said...

She is so pretty! And love the colors of her with the papers - beautiful!
HUGS
MichelleO

Anonymous said...

Great card Sue x

Gina said...

gorgeous card Sue, I love how you have coloured the image and great papers :)
Gina xxx

Unknown said...

wow.. what a nice card..

LG mOni

The Crafty Den said...

Fab card Sue. I love the papers and the gorjuss girl is coloured perfectly. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

fab colouring Sue and I agree - really loving the newer BG lines
xx

Riet said...

Wowww Suzanne,what beautiful,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring. Great papers.

Glenda