Sunday 25 January 2009

Sarah Kay Challenge & Awards



Its all or nothing with me two posts in one day!! This time it is a sketch for the Sarah Kay Challenge.
We went to the garden centre this morning and I bought the new Laura Ashley Blossom pack , it has beautiful glittery 6x6 papers matching glittery sticky ribbons, brads, matching chipboard shapes and some beautiful embossed cards.
Sadly you can't see the glitter in the photo, I think I need some photographic lessons!!

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who have left me awards this week I really appreciate it. I am so behind with everything so I am going to put them in my sidebar with the names of everyone you left them for me, I am sure most of you have had them by now but if you haven't please take it ... I am giving them to you with much gratitude. Sue :o)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the colours. Love Sue x

Jill said...

ohh Suzanne this is beautiful I love your new papers and embellishments they are gorgeous and just work perfectly with the SK image hugs Jill x

Natalie said...

This is so pretty Sue, I love the paper. x

Donalda said...

This is just adorable dear such a gorgeous card so beautiful colored as always hon and such pretty paper it is just gorgeous dear

Bastelzauberin said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and the colours you have used.
Take care
Silke

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Sue....love the Sarah Kay image you've used,coloured perfectly,and such pretty Laura Ashley papers too,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWS,
Take care
Sandra x

Poppy said...

gorgeous papers will have to look for those, love the card.
poppy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous papers, look like I need a shopping trip. The SK image looks fab with those new papers.

Stephanie said...

This sarah kay image is beautiful & you have really done it justice with the beautiful papers - gorgeous card xxx

MichelleO said...

Oh my this is gorgeous! Love the colors, and I am not looking at that beautiful paper... nope don't need it... (hope I find some here!)

Really pretty!
HUGS
MichelleO

Bev said...

Another gorgeous creation Sue, love the colours on this one - stunning!

hugs Bev x

Manna said...

This is gorgeous, Sue! Love the paper!

Jessi said...

wow, i love the colors you choose. the card is very beautiful! Thanks for showing!

jessi

Annie said...

sorry for taking so long to comment on your beautiful Sarah Kay card - I have an incredibly slow pc for some reason! those papers look gorgeous, our local garden centre doesn't do any crafty things like this, probably just as well! hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

wow.. what a nice Card.. so cute...