Tuesday 11 May 2010

Week 51 PFP Strawberries and Cream



Today it is my turn to choose the theme at PFP and I have chosen Strawberries and Cream... when I decided on this just after Christmas I was looking forward to the summer and the thing I love most about the summer are all the beautiful soft fruits to eat.

Sadly the summer still seems a long way off at the moment I am still wearing winter clothes and putting the heating on in the evening whatever happened to the saying "don't cast the clout till May is out" more like never cast the clout!!! .

I did get my first British strawberries today which does seem rather appropriate, our sponsor this week for the digi work shop was Tracy from "Fred She Said".
When I told Tracy my theme she said she would draw me a special image and here she is "Emma in the Strawberry Patch" isn't she gorgeous.

If you are interested in how I coloured her pop over to the weekend workshop where you can see my tutorial.

This theme is open to interpretation so you can use the Strawberry and Cream colour theme or you can use images with a Strawberry theme.

The papers are DCWV from the Sweet Stack and the charm and flowers from my stash.

Hope you have fun and thanks for looking Sue :o)

7 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Sue this is just too cute!!! Your colouring is fab, great theme BTW.

Hugs

Sarah

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Suzanne,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sue, what a wonderful theme you've given us this week. Your image is gorgeous and how lucky are you to have it designed especially for you!! Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Love the image you've used and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the image that Tracy has done for you and how you have coloured her :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Julie said...

Super card Sue - I do love your soft colouring!! Juliex

Annie said...

what a delicious card, love the colours and the cute little lass!
hugs, annie x