Tuesday 15 December 2009

PFP Christmas Challenge





Today the DT at PFP have another bunch of ideas for you to join in our fabulous December challenge go here for more detail.
Here is my little offering this week a sweet little treat for friends and family.

I have made several of these some with little home made poinsettias on top and some with stamped images coloured with pro markers.

I am very doubtful that there will be any more posts from me before Christmas so can I take the opportunity to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

8 comments:

Judith said...

I made these the other week for the girls who I had Christmas dinner with.
They went down a treat and at less than 90p at Tesco a great treat. I am sure they will love them. So cute!!!!!! x

Ida / Little said...

Yummy, I cannot make things that have fillings in them, I just end up eating it all before I'm done. This looks yummy and the cute little bear is so sweet! :)

Hugs Ida

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Sue,what beautiful,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and what yummy chocolates.
Happy Christmas Sue.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Sue this is lovely, what a great idea. x

Wiccababe said...

oh you've got my mouth watering - those are my favourite choccies!!
gorgeous wee creation Sue
have a great xmas and new year
Debz
xx

Ruth said...

Hi Suzanne,It's Christmas morning and I've just got Cardmaking and papercraft mag in my stocking and found your lovely cards.I love drawing dogsand have loads of them on my cards but I think yours is gorgeous! Happy Christmas,Ruth x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sue, what a cute idea. The image and papers are gorgeous. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Best wishes for an amazing 2010. Hugs, Denise x
ps. I saw your cards in the CM&P mag too :)