Tuesday 6 October 2009

Passion For Promarkers 20 is a recipe



This weeks challenge at PFP is from Denise and we have a recipe 3 different shapes 2 different papers 1 ribbon (can you believe it I have messed up again I will be getting the sack!!)I have 2 lots of ribbon but they are the same colour so only 1 honest!!!

This card has been made for my FIL Birthday on Thursday...it will be his first one since MIL died so I think he may be a bit sad, we are all going to see him in the evening to play cards which he loves to do hopefully it will help take his mind off things.

The papers and the image are both SU but I am not so sure I want to advertise this fact at the moment!!! I am sure most of you know what I am talking about.

I have decoupaged the hat gloves and apples to give it a little bit of depth.



Here is a closer look at the decoupage (click the picture)

It was my 2year blogoversary yesterday the 5th Oct....if you are interested and would like to take a look at my first ever post it can be found by clicking here

I can feel some candy coming on.... I will sort something out very soon.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

7 comments:

Tracy said...

You've certainly come a long way since you first post Sue.
Love the colours on your card, great image never seen it before.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab and brilliant for man's card.
Happy Blogversary too.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

Great man's card Sue, I love the papers and image. x

Caryn said...

Fabulous card Sue - even if "they" are being idiots, they do make lovely stamps!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Gina said...

lol it was great seeing your first post :) how far have we all come since then. Great card even though you got the recipe wrong, you still have your job :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Wiccababe said...

fabulous card Sue, hope your FIL manages to have a good birthday
love the decoupaging and am now off to see your first post
happy blogaversary
Debz
xx

Mira said...

This is so great, love your colouring :)