Thursday 26 March 2009

Should be back soon!!

Thank you all for your kind comments and concern about MIL and my tooth abscess.
MIL came home from hospital yesterday but sadly she is never going to be completely well again, dementure is such a cruel disease.
I am beginning to feel human again at last, every cloud has a silver lining as they say I lost 4.5lbs this week thanks to my tooth abscess,not a recommended way to loose weight though!!!

I am home tomorrow dog sitting as my neighbour who looks after Honey in the day is going away for a few days so hopefully Honey permitting I will get some crafting done.

I should have been going to Harrogate this weekend but something else turned up which I couldn't put off.
So all you girls that are going to the "Great North Paper Extravaganza" have a great time and don't forget to show me your goodies.

Thanks for looking

Sue :o)

7 comments:

** Isa ** said...

So glad you're feeling better Sweetie... Sorry to hear your MIL has such a terrrible disease... My Mum used to work in a home where most of the patients suffered from it and it was so sad to see... Enjoy your dog sitting day and hope your little doggie will let you enjoy a day of crafting! At least it can't get hold of your images and start coloring them! lol ;op Sending {BIG HUGS}

Annie said...

Hi Sue, glad you are feeling better in yourself, but sad about your MIL. Hopefully you will have some nice weather for walkies next week and can find time to craft too - just enjoy it. hugs, annie x

Julia said...

Glad your feeling better, but sorry to hear about your MIL. Congrats on the weight loss, you've done so well so far. xx

MichelleO said...

I am so glad you are feeling a bit better - Yesterday I almost emailed you to make sure you were ok, I worry when you don't post ;)

My heart is with your family and you MIL.. it is not going to be an easy road, but at least she is out of the hospital now.

BIG HUGS
MichelleO

The Crafty Den said...

Sorry to hear about your MIL - it's a terrible disease, it's going to be hard in the days and months to come but you we are all hear for you. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Hi Sue

Sorry to hear about your MIL. I am glad you are feeling better and well done, 4.5lbs is excellent. I do wish you were joining us on Saturday. I will take some pictures, promise.

Natalie x

suzann said...

Hugs to ya, Sue! My mother had Alzheimer's so I know what you are up against!

Congrats on that weight loss! ugh What a way to do it. Hope the tooth doesn't give you any more problems.!!