Saturday 21 June 2008

OK I am still here!!!

Gosh what a hectic week I've had forgotten just how much like having a new baby it is!!!!
Honey the new puppy is so good and has settled in really well but I just haven't had any time to make cards.
It is my turn to run the colour challenge on my SBS9 group this month and I have chosen BROWN & PINK I will be opening this to everyone so I will be coming back later with some blog candy and a sample for this challenge but this will give you a head start!!!! Usual thing anything as long as it is BROWN and PINK leave me a comment and a link to to my blog from yours.

Today is the longest day and it feels more like winter again!!!!

Thanks for looking

Sue :o)

3 comments:

suzann said...

Look forward to your Brown and Pink creation - will it feature Honey??

Alex said...

Oooh, two of my fave colors Sue - totally love it and I am sooo in! Glad you are enjoying your new fur baby and hope to see more pics soon! Have a fabulous weekend!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ila said...

Oh My!! your new "little Honey" is just the Sweetest!! I just love looking at all the great photos!! TFS. I am hoping to get a chance to participate in your challenge...pink and brown ....one of my favs!!