Friday 18 February 2011

Bliss and Mothering Sunday



I have the day off today so I decided to make a couple of samples for tomorrow's open house.
These two cards have been made with Bliss stamp set which is free when you spend £45 on stampinUp goods until 28th Feb I am also giving a free catalogue worth £5.95 with your first order over £45 so this is a double bonus.
Please let me know if you are interested in ordering.



I have made this one for my mum for Mothers Day.

Thanks for looking Sue :o)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Two fabulous cards Sue!! The stamps are really elegant and the colours you've used are beautiful.
Good luck with your open house on Sunday.
Sarah xx :0)

Maria said...

These cards are gorgeous. Good Luck with your Open House

Margaret said...

These are lovely Sue, your mum will love it! Good luck with your open house
Margaret x